Thursday, December 15, 2011

I *heart* hot peppers

I love pepperoncini peppers. They are spicy and bite me back when I chew them. I love them because they wake up my tastebuds and smack me in the mouth and make my upper lip sweat and still keep me coming back for more.

Something about them makes my heart perk up. A familiar sentiment.
Sometimes this is what I want in love.
Except for the "smack me in the mouth" part, obviously. :)

Challenge me, boy-I-haven't-met-yet. Make me think. Shake me up inside and make me wonder. Make me sweat and keep me coming back for more. Because I will challenge you, if you let me. I will make you wonder. To see stars and rocks and water and trees and cupcakes like you've never seen them before.

Change my mind. Open my eyes. Teach me something new. And flip the switch in my brain that sends butterflies careening down to the bottom of my belly.

In the meantime, I'll keep munching on these little peppers. And think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment