Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why Fedoras are Awesome

(A Tribute to the Two Most Amazing Men in My Life)

1. My dad rocked a fedora in the 70's.
2. My dad is my hero.
3. My brother presently rocks a fedora (and a kickass mustache).
4. My brother is the coolest guy I know.
5. My dad and my brother are, and will forever be, my favorite men in the whole world. They have shown me what unconditional love looks like, and will forever be two shining examples of truly great men. They have taught me many things, including how to laugh (and how to make others laugh), and how to never compromise one's own originality. They never cease to amaze me with their talents and abilities. (Even though I never really learned to rock and roll, or surf, or play sports, or shoot guns, they have loved me and put up with me anyway!)


A Short List of Other Reasons Why Fedoras are Awesome:
1. The word fedora first appeared as the title of a play in 1882. The heroine, Princess Fedora, donned a hat similar to what is now known as a fedora hat. The fedora became a female fashion that lasted into the early part of the 20th century, and then eventually became a male fashion later.
2. Humphrey Bogart... Casablanca.
3. Dick Tracy
4. Freddy Krueger
5. Michael Jackson
6. The Blues Brothers
7. INDIANA JONES

Need I say more??

No comments:

Post a Comment